Monday, January 5, 2009

dandelion


well, as reluctant as i was today...i still did my best. i don't know, the 'passion' was no longer there. i do hope it returns. i really do.

on a different note, she's leaving. tomorrow. p/s: i love you, you who will be leaving. you know who you are. i don't know if i have ever told this to you looking into your deep brown eyes...but i really do cherish everything we've been through. you will always have a very special place in my heart. take care and i will always keep you in my prayers.

yup, some things will never change. i still don't and i think i will never do. actually this is the reason why you are always almost the last person to know.

Lord, its so so tough, forgive and forget?
i really cannot do this on my own, i really really cannot!
love through me. let me see her through your eyes,
i know you love her as much as you love me.

i'm quite excited about the plan which might work out this Wednesday. well, i sure hope it does work out, but if it doesn't...i understand. nobody has to feel guilty about anything OK.

tomorrow's a new day! so, encourage somebody, put a smile on someones face, do a kind deed, tell your pa, mie, bro n sis that you love them and they mean much to you. *when was the last time you told them that?*

let's M.A.D together-gether!

No comments:

Post a Comment