Sunday, January 4, 2009

"You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it.
But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.”
Jessica - age 8


i love you who cooks for me
i love you who makes me laugh
i love you who made me feel at home
i love you who gave me a ride to safeway for nearly a year
i love you

i love you who walked to Mackas with me in the freezing night
i love you who watched casablanca with me
i love you who cooks for me during my exams
i love you who checked up on me when i came home late one night
i love you

i love you who chats with me on MSN at unearthly hours
i love you who is still able to make me laugh and giggle unconsciously
i love you who make me laugh when i'm all alone in my room, chatting with you
i love you who encourages, prays and keeps me on track
i love you

i love you who is still as sarcastic and honest as i remember
i love you who calls all the way from a foreign land *i'm assuming you're bored there too!*
i love you who rushes me when i'm showering "just for the fun of it"
i love you who grabs coffee with me
i love you

i love you who just lazes in the sun with me, in silence, without awkwardness
i love you who shares wine on cold nights, and toasts to nothing
i love you who walks with me to class in the morning
i love you who reminds me about assignment due dates and test times
i love you

i love you who enjoys Chinese takeaway as much as i do
i love you who insults my cooking but still helps himself to it anyways
i love you who goes for supper with me *yayS!*
i love you who teases me, laughs at me, gives me free hugs, encourages, prays and loves me
i love you and i mean it.

happy new years
hope u had a good one!! *i-know-i-did!*

have a blessed 2009
cheers,