Thursday, May 14, 2009

i thank God for...

you who always care enough to ask me *every single time you see me*...
"how's studies coming along?"

you who have become such a good friend, who always tell me,
"i've got your back, girl!"

you who call me every now and then just to find out how i'm doing

you who ringed me that morning of EOS just to make sure i did not oversleep.
"wake up, wake up, don't sleep di...go go brush your teeth & bathe..."

you who took the time to explain everything about OSPE & SAQ to me
thank you!

you who have been and will always be my bestie!
i heart you =)

you *zen zen girl* who have brought so much fun into my life just by being in it...

you who were there for me throughout the whole pre-EOS season...
praying for me, encouraging me, sms-ing me

you who joined us for Wolverine eventhough you have watched it before,
just for companys' sake and for sending us all the way back too!

you who just celebrated your i'm-now-legal-21st-birthday...
a happee happee birthday from me ~xoxo~




The greatest danger for most of us is not that we aim too high and we miss it,

but we aim too low and reach it.

::Michelangelo::

No comments:

Post a Comment