Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hey you

here i am up in the middle of the night with my instant but very yummy teh-tarik planning to study but also itching to write something here. My sleeping timetable has been a bit out of whack and thoughts just keep popping in my head. Absurd ones. Ones that don’t make sense. And some that are crystal clear. I’ve been talking to you and something’s just been swimming in my head and I can’t really seem to put my finger on it.

Then suddenly i realised, I love you.


With all the expectations attached to that, i still feel the same way after typing it out.

And by the way this, post wasn’t planned to be like this.

I love you, and there’s all that all that touchy feely stuff we never really got into. Well here it is now.

The touchy feely emotional stuff. The things that end with a hug.

But that’s not really me, neither is it you.

we’re the silent love ones. Well, I love you, silently but wholeheartedly.

In the search of love from partners whom we thought were ideal, I think it brought us closer together.

We had our times, looking for the one to make us happy,

the one who would attempt to hold our hand and we won’t feel like pulling away,

the one who provides very addictively witty conversation late at night,

the one who brings us little food that of course warms the heart

and the one who is important enough, we’ll mention him to each other.

In the midst of it all, suddenly I found a friend. Thank you.

It’s clear to me now what all this is about now.

It’s not about looking for the man, he’ll come when he actually grows up ;) In his time.


it's really about finding each other. and I found you. Hug.

2 comments: