Wednesday, November 5, 2008

angels

speaking of angels... i think i just bumped into one last Friday. I am not 100% sure about this but i have a strong feeling about it. Well, like most Fridays, i would go back to my real home and this week, i had so much to carry - clothes, files, my lappy, very-extremely-heavy-medical-books that can cause hypertrophy of my biceps brachii!, and some other what nots. So, i just whispered a prayer to my Abba above saying, "hmmm...dear Lord, how nice it would be if someone could help me with all these..." And guess what?!!! As i went out of my unit, there was the cleaner lady there, right outside my unit. She was sweeping the floor. Honestly, all these weeks i have been here, i have never seen any of these cleaner ladies on my floor before. Never.

When i finally brought everything out and was locking up, she said to me, "dik, pergi mana? wah, banyaknya barang...marilah, saya tolong kamu. Kereta kat bawah kan?"

I replied saying, "erm...ya, kereta kat bawah...terima kasih ya."


I believe in angels! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment